Top Business Growth Consulting firm in Lagos, Nigeria.
QUICK INFO – COST OF SERVICES:
- Business Consulting = starting from N35,000.
- Business Plan = N60,000 – N120,000.
- Company Profile & Proposal Writing = N70,000 each.
- Website Design = starting from N90,000.
- Logo Design & Speech Writing = N30,000 each.
- Search Engine Optimization = starting from N40,000.
- Feasibility Study = starting from N 180,000.
- Sound System & DJ in Lagos = starting from N90,000.
- What really is the job of Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria?
- Will the services of a Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria help me make more profit?
- What should I look forward to in meeting with a Business Consultant in Lagos Nigeria.
- How do I know that a particular Business Consultant has what it takes to advise me on Business matters?
- How often do I need a Professional Business Constant or Manager?
- More FAQs – Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria.
- Cost for services of Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria.
- Contact a Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria.
Do you want to know more about what we do? Below are answers to some frequently asked Questions that will help you understand our services better.
1) What really is the job of Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria?
Business Consultants in Nigeria | Business Coaches in Nigeria.
The job of Business consulting firms is to advice business owners on the best possible ways to grow their individual businesses, and also strategize with them on the most effective ways of overcoming their business challenges. Business Consultants in Nigeria and also Business Consultants in other parts of the world are also responsible for organizational structuring and business process analysis and structuring. Business consultants can be seen as Business Doctors; they study businesses with different approaches, they analyze businesses, they help businesses to grow and stay healthy by giving professional advice and techniques to business owners. Business Consultants really need to be passionate about their job for them to be effective. Business consultants play the role of coaches, as such; business consultants are also called business coaches.
2) Will the services of a Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria help me make more Profit?
On the long-run, the biggest benefit for hiring a Business Consulting firm is Profit Maximization. This can be achieved through Business Growth Consulting activities such as;
– Strategy Development / Idea Creation.
– Assisting start-ups and existing businesses in analyzing future challenges as well as developing possible solutions ahead.
– Considering possible options for idea execution and recommending the most profitable.
– Project planning and management.
– Operational process development and re-organization to increase effectiveness.
– and planning the execution of change in business activities.
Business consulting firms can also carry out some level of execution of the new developments as the need arises in the business of their clients. A good Business Growth Consulting firm in Nigeria is expected to pay special attention to the development of start-ups, and small and medium scale enterprises. A good Business Growth Consulting firm is also expected to be an expert in the writing of Business Plans, Proposals and Feasibility Studies.
3) What should I look forward to in meeting with a business consultant in Lagos Nigeria?
Business Consulting in Nigeria | Business Consultant in Nigeria
When you are to have a business consulting session with a business consultant, you should look forward to three things:
For you and the business consultant to join ideas together in planning and strategizing for the future of your business.
You and the business consultant will together consider the best possible options towards achieving your business goals.
Have a list of the challenges your business is facing and expect the consultant to come up with insightful approaches to tackling the challenges.
4) How do I Know that a particular Business Consultant has what it takes to advise me on business matters?
5) How often do I need a professional business consultant or managers?
You do not necessarily need a business coach or business consultant to come and start ‘managing’ your business for you full time. You only need your business coach to come and fine-tune the activities of your business periodically. You can choose to hire the services of an effective business coach once in three months or once in six months. But once you trust the judgments of a particular business coach, then you need to bring him in periodically. It’s just like having a general medical checkup periodically; you don’t need to wait until your business is having serious problems before you call on your business consultant, once you have found a competent business consultant; then make it mandatory that you call on him periodically to do a general checkup and re-strategizing for your business.
* What We Do *
Business Growth Strategizing
Business Management Consulting
Business Startup Consulting
Business Idea Development
Business Development Consulting
Marketing Strategy Consulting
6) More FAQ - Business Consulting Firm in Lagos Nigeria.
Q: what your business consulting service is all about?
A: Helping business owners analyze the best possible solutions to specific business challenges.
Q: What am I going to gain as a business person?
A: Recommended solutions to specific challenges your business is facing at the moment.
Q: And how is this going to contribute to the growth of my business?
A: When the current challenges of your business are solved, the business moves to the next level.
7) Cost for services of Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria.
The scope and requirement of every job is unique and most times no two jobs are exactly the same. That being said, in an attempt to cater for the very small SME, we have a basic package of business consulting session that starts from N35,000 per hour in our office.
8) Contact a Business Consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria.
BusinessOntop is your most reliable business consulting firm in Lagos Nigeria.