Search Engine Optimization Company in Lagos Nigeria. | SEO WordPress.
Get your website to the 1st page of Google with SEO services.
QUICK INFO – COST OF SERVICES:
- Search Engine Optimization = starting from N40,000.
- Feasibility Study = starting from N 180,000.
- Business Consulting = starting from N35,000.
- Business Plan = N40,000 – N80,000.
- Company Profile & Proposal Writing = N50,000 each.
- Website Design = starting from N90,000.
- Logo Design & Speech Writing = N30,000 each.
- Sound System & DJ in Lagos = starting from N90,000.
We are a leading Search Engine Optimization Company in Nigeria.
We deliver our services Nation-wide.
- What is Search Engine Optimization – SEO Nigeria
- Search Engine Optimization in Nigeria – SEO
- Search Engine Optimization in Lagos – SEO
- Search Engine Optimization Scams to avoid in Nigeria
- Importance of Search Engine Optimization – SEO
- Search Engine Optimization Cost/Prices in Lagos Nigeria.
- How it Works – SEO Lagos Nigeria.
- Contact us – SEO Lagos Nigeria.
1. What is Search Engine Optimization – SEO Nigeria
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic (known as “natural” or “organic” results) rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Unpaid traffic may originate from different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
SEO is a complex, ever-changing process. There are many factors that determine ranking of a particular page, including:
- Keyword density, or the frequency with which a targeted word or phrase appears in the content of the page. (SEO is improved by keywords that are used appropriately.)
- Bounce rate, or how often a user visits the page and exits without visiting any other pages. (High bounce rate can detract from SEO.)
- Metadata, or the information that summarizes the content on the page.
- Links, including backlinks, outbound links, and internal links, which indicate credibility and relevance to and from other content on the internet. (Google looks favorably on sites that strategically direct traffic to other sources.)
- EAT (Google’s acronym for expertise, authority, and trustworthiness), which signifies that a page has a reputable author.
- Security, as signified by a site’s SSL certificate, which search engines use to verify that site has a secure connection and it’s safe to share personal information.
- Load speed, or the time it takes a web page to completely load. (Slow load speed can detract from SEO.)
- And many other factors…
Search engine optimization is the act of trying to push a website higher up in a search engine’s results.
SEO seeks to tweak particular factors known to affect search engine results. Successful SEO can make certain pages more attractive to search engines than similar pages that are vying for the same keywords or keyword phrases.
Successful SEO means a web page will be more likely to appear higher on a search engine results page (SERP). The most popular search engine is Google, but other search engines (Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, etc.) also have their own unique algorithms for crawling web pages and returning the top search results.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the act of improving a website’s performance on a search engine.
- A website with good SEO will appear higher on a search engine’s results.
- Features you might find on a site with good SEO include error-free copy, clean code, and many inbound links to the page from other reputable sites.
SEO for WordPress
We offer SEO services for WordPress driven Websites in Nigeria. We believe in the WordPress dream, and it has been proven without any doubt that WordPress is one of the most SEO-friendly platforms for designing websites.
2. Search Engine Optimization in Nigeria – SEO
Result Driven SEO
At BusinessOntop we offer result-driven SEO services in Nigeria, that will help improve the SEO ranking of your website in search engine results. We can help you generate higher volumes of business with our SEO services by placing your website on the first page of Google. As a reliable Search Engine Optimization Company in Nigeria, we make sure our results are confirmable Nation-wide and even the world-over. We carryout professional SEO services in Lagos, and we deliver Nation-wide.
3. Search Engine Optimization in Lagos – SEO
SEO in Lagos
We deliver SEO services for clients all over Nigeria, we are located in Lagos.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Lagos is the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.
4. Search Engine Optimization Scams to avoid in Nigeria.
Because of how powerful SEO is, there are lots of scams out there, watch this video to know how to identify them and avoid them.
5. Importance of Search Engine Optimization – SEO
FORM OF ADVERTISING/MARKETING:
Search Engine Optimization is actually one of the best (and
arguably the very best) form or advertising/marketing in the world today. The reasons are simple:
· You are advertising to only those who need your services, compared to advertising on a site like facebook.
· Every penny you spend on SEO is worth the result it brings.
· It is way cheaper and long lasting.
· Those who are searching for your services/products on search engines, most often than not, already have money in their bank accounts and are ready to buy “immediately”.
GET AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITORS:
Your competitors are doing it already, the longer you leave it, the more ground you lose to them. If you’re not in the first page of search engine results, then you are losing out on a very large number of clients and potential clients to your competitors, without you even knowing.
SEO VS. Pay Per Click (PPC):
Search Engine Optimization has been proven as the most reliable long-term solution for marketing a business online. SEO works to promote the prominence of a web page or a website when a customer uses a search engine to get “natural” or organic (unpaid) results. With this strategy in place, you will no longer need to rely on expensive short term solutions such as pay per click (PPC) and will be able to achieve a lasting online success. For this reason, Nigerian businesses rely on organic local SEO service companies.
GET MORE VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE:
Get more traffic/visitors through SEO service for your website. It is the fastest way to make your business more successful.
6. Search Engine Optimization Cost/Prices in Lagos Nigeria
We try to work with your budget
We try to work with the budget of our clients whenever possible. We have packages for as low as N25,000 up to about N300,000.
7. How it Works – SEO Lagos Nigeria.
We work with an agreed key-phrase. A key-phrase is made up of the set of words you want to rank for on the first page of Google. A good key-phrase is made up of your key product/service and your key location.
Time-frame: We usually achieve results within 2 to 6 months. And it lasts for close to 3 years.
Wherever you are located, distance is never a barrier.