Anywhere you are in Nigeria, get your website to the 1st page of Google with our SEO services.
QUICK INFO – COST OF SERVICES:
- Search Engine Optimization = starting from N40,000.
- Feasibility Study = starting from N 180,000.
- Business Consulting = starting from N35,000.
- Business Plan = N60,000 – N120,000.
- Company Profile & Proposal Writing = N70,000 each.
- Website Design = starting from N90,000.
- Logo Design & Speech Writing = N30,000 each.
- Sound System & DJ in Lagos = starting from N90,000.
No. #1 Best/Top SEO company in Nigeria, located in Lagos.
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Importance of Search Engine Optimization – SEO in Nigeria
- Factors that influence SEO in Lagos Nigeria.
- Best/Top Search Engine Optimization Company, SEO in Nigeria
- Best/Top Search Engine Optimization Company, SEO in Lagos
- Search Engine Optimization Scams to avoid in Nigeria
- Search Engine Optimization Cost/Prices in Lagos Nigeria.
- How it Works – SEO in Lagos Nigeria.
- Contact us – SEO in Lagos Nigeria.
1. What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Detailed explanation of the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Nigeria.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic of a website or a web page for search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic (known as “natural” or “organic” results) rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Unpaid traffic may originate from different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Also, Search Engine Optimization is the act of trying to push a website higher up in a search engine’s results.
SEO seeks to tweak particular factors known to affect search engine results. Successful SEO can make certain pages more attractive to search engines than similar pages that are vying for the same keywords or keyword phrases.
When SEO is done successfully, it means a web page will be more likely to appear higher on a search engine result’s page (SERP). As at the point of writing this article, the most popular search engine is Google, but other search engines (Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, etc.) also have their own unique algorithms for crawling web pages and returning the top search results.
Key SEO Takeaways.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the act of improving a website’s performance on a search engine.
- A website with good SEO will appear higher on a search engine’s results.
- Features you might find on a site with good SEO include error-free copy, clean code, and many inbound links to the page from other reputable sites.
SEO for WordPress.
We offer SEO services for WordPress driven Websites in Nigeria. We believe in the WordPress dream, and it has been proven without any doubt that WordPress is one of the most SEO-friendly platforms for designing websites.
2. Importance of Search Engine Optimization – SEO in Nigeria
BEST FORM OF PUBLICITY/ADVERTISING/MARKETING:
Search Engine Optimization is actually one of the best (and arguably the very best) form or advertising/marketing/publicity in the world today. The reasons are simple:
- You are advertising to only those who need your services, compared to advertising on TV/Radio or on a site like Facebook.
- Every penny you spend on SEO is worth the result it brings. Except if it is done by those who charge exorbitantly for it.
- It is way cheaper and last longer than so many other forms of publicity combined.
- Those who are searching for your services/products on search engines, most often than not, already have money in their bank accounts and are ready to buy “immediately”.
ADDED ADVANTAGES OF SEO IN NIGERIA.
GET AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITORS:
Your competitors are doing it already, the longer you leave it, the more ground you lose to them. If you’re not in the first page of search engine results, then you are losing out on a large number of clients to your competitors, without you even knowing.
Search Engine Optimization VS. Pay Per Click (PPC):
With SEO in place, you will no longer need to rely on expensive short-term solutions, such as pay per click (PPC). You will also be able to achieve a lasting online success. For this reason, Nigerian businesses rely on organic local SEO service companies.
BUILD AUTHORITY FOR YOUR BRAND
Its simple, people respect you whenever they see you at the top of what you do consistently. Being at the top of Google’s 1st page is an easy way to win the trust of your prospective audience. If you are able to win their trust before you attempt to sell to them, then selling would be easy.
3. Factors that influence SEO in Lagos Nigeria.
SEO is a complex, ever-changing process. There are many factors that determine ranking of a particular page, including:
- Keyword Density, or the frequency with which a targeted word or phrase appears in the content of the page. (SEO is improved by keywords that are used appropriately.)
- Bounce Rate, or how often a user visits the page and exits without visiting any other pages. (High bounce rate can detract from SEO.)
- Metadata, or the information that summarizes the content on the page.
- Links, including backlinks, outbound links, and internal links, which indicate credibility and relevance to and from other content on the internet. (Google looks favorably on sites that strategically direct traffic to other sources.)
- EAT (Google’s acronym for Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness), which signifies that a page has a reputable author.
- Security, as signified by a site’s SSL certificate, which search engines use to verify that a site has a secure connection and it’s safe to share personal information.
- Load speed, or the time it takes a web page to completely load. (Slow load speed can detract from SEO.)
- And so many other factors…
4. Best/Top Search Engine Optimization Company, SEO in Nigeria
Result Driven SEO in Nigeria.
At BusinessOntop we offer result-driven SEO services in Nigeria. Our service will help improve the SEO ranking of your website in search engine results. We can help you generate higher volumes of sales with our SEO services. This is by placing your website on the first page of Google. As a reliable Search Engine Optimization Company in Nigeria, we make sure our results are confirmable Nation-wide and even the world-over. We carryout professional SEO services in Nigeria, and we also deliver to other parts of the world. We are the best/top Search Engine Optimization SEO company in Nigeria.
5. Best/Top Search Engine Optimization Company, SEO in Lagos
SEO in Lagos
We deliver SEO services for clients all over Nigeria, we are located in Lagos.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Lagos is the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.
At BusinessOntop, we are Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professionals in Lagos and we have grown to be one of the most renowned Search Engine Optimization (SEO) companies in Lagos. Our biggest strength lies in our ability to render other services that would give your project/business an edge, services such as; Website design in Lagos Nigeria, Logo Design in Lagos Nigeria, Company Profile in Lagos Nigeria, Proposal Writing in Lagos Nigeria, Business Plan Writing in Lagos Nigeria, Feasibility Study in Lagos Nigeria, Business Growth Consulting in Lagos Nigeria, Speech Writing in Nigeria, and provision of Sound System & DJ in Lagos Nigeria.
6. Search Engine Optimization Scams to avoid in Nigeria.
Because of how powerful SEO is, there are lots of scams out there, watch this video to know how to identify them and avoid them.
SEO Scams & How To Avoid Them
7. Search Engine Optimization Cost/Prices in Lagos Nigeria
We try to work with your budget
When it comes to cost, we always try to work with the budget of our clients whenever possible. We have SEO packages that goes for as low as N40,000. There is no limit to how much SEO can cost, it all depends on how much result you want to achieve.
8. How it Works – SEO in Lagos Nigeria.
SEO Link Building
9. Contact us – SEO in Lagos Nigeria.
We are always available and willing to hear from you. Click on the Contact Button below to reach us.