We Design Websites for clients all over Nigeria, and other parts of the world.
QUICK INFO – COST OF SERVICES:
- Website Design = starting from N90,000.
- Business Plan = N60,000 – N120,000.
- Company Profile & Proposal Writing = N70,000 each.
- Business Consulting = starting from N35,000.
- Logo Design & Speech Writing = N30,000 each.
- Search Engine Optimization = starting from N40,000.
- Feasibility Study = starting from N 180,000.
- Sound System & DJ in Lagos = starting from N90,000.
No. #1 Best Website Designers in Nigeria, located in Lagos.
- What is a Website?
- What is Website Design?
- Why do you need a Website in Nigeria?
- Qualities of a good Website in Nigeria.
- Most Important factor of a Website – SEO.
- Cost/Prices of Web Design in Nigeria.
- Best/Top Web Designers/Company in Nigeria.
- Best/Top Web Designers/Company in Lagos.
- How to find the best Web Designers in Lagos Nigeria.
- Contact Us: Web Design Company in Lagos Nigeria.
A website is a collection of publicly accessible, interlinked Web pages that share a single domain name. Websites can be owned by an individual, group, business or organization to serve a variety of purposes.
Although Websites come in a nearly endless variety, including educational websites, news websites, religious websites, forums, social media websites, e-commerce websites, and so on. The pages within almost all websites are usually a mix of text and other media.
Originally, websites were categorized by their top-level domains. Some examples include:
Government agency websites = .gov
Educational institutions’ websites = .edu
Nonprofit organizations’ websites = .org
Commercial websites = .com
Information websites = .info
Although these top-level domains extensions still exist, in recent times however, they say very little about a website’s actual content.
To further explain; a website is a collection of web pages which are grouped together and usually connected together in various ways. Often called a “web site” or simply a “site.”
Finally we can define a Website as a collection of linked web pages (plus their associated resources) that share a unique domain name. Usually each web page of a given website provides explicit links, most of the time in the form of clickable portion of text — that allows the user to move from one page of the website to another.
2. What is Website Design?
Best Website Designers in Nigeria. | Top Web Design Company in Lagos.
Web design is the process of creating websites. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design. While the terms web design and web development are often used interchangeably, web design is technically a subset of the broader category of web development.
Web designers build webpages using HTML tags that define the content and metadata of each page. Some web designers prefer to hand code pages (typing HTML and CSS from scratch), while other website designers use a “WYSIWYG” editor like Adobe Dreamweaver. Another popular way to design websites is with a Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress or Joomla. Website designers can add content and customize the layout using a web-based interface.
While HTML and CSS are used by website designers to design the look and feel of a website, images must be created separately. Therefore, graphic design may overlap with web design, since graphic designers often create images for use on the Web.
We are the Best Website Design Company in Nigeria. | Top Web Designers Agency in Lagos.
3. Why do you need a Website in Nigeria?
Best Business Website Designers in Nigeria. | Importance of business Website Design – Lagos.
1. People Search Online.
81% of shoppers do research online before buying something. Whether you sell products in a physical store or services, the first place most people go when they’re looking for what you sell is the internet. You never can tell how many customers you have missed out on because your business was invisible when they went online to look for what you sell. Getting a professional website design company in Lagos Nigeria will change that for you.
2. Website Builds Confidence.
Customers have more confidence that they can trust what they’re seeing on “your own” business website, than any popular random online page. If you want customers to easily build confidence in your brand then you need to contact the best website designers in Lagos Nigeria.
3. Lots of Web-based Digital Marketing Tactics.
Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) are highly effective marketing strategies in the world’s economy of today. You can’t really benefit from them until you have a website to promote. Having a good website design in Nigeria will help you take advantage of these digital marketing methods.
4. Your grandkids don’t think your business really exists.
Kids show us where the future is going. If your family’s youngest generation thinks it’s weird that your business doesn’t have a website, you should concede that they just might have a point. The next generation already know that you need to contact the best professional website design company in Lagos Nigeria to help you out.
4. Qualities of a good Website in Nigeria.
Perhaps one of the most intriguing reasons to have a website for your business is because it can increase your chances of getting leads/potential customers. Once people find you online, become interested in your product or service and want to know more, they’ll know how to contact you thanks to the information on your website, which gives you the opportunity to increase your sales. Even though websites have a cost, when used correctly, they have a far reaching positive ROI. Grow your business today by contacting the best web design in Lagos Nigeria.
Once you’re online and have an SEO-optimized website, you have a chance of showing up in Google search results. This means that when people are searching for a product or service, there is a chance your website will show up in the results. This gives you the opportunity to drastically increase your customer base. You can only achieve this benefit if your website has been designed by the very best website designers in Lagos Nigeria.
Saving You Time + Customer Service.
Many businesses get calls from prospects or existing customers asking simple questions about; location and hours of operation. If you miss a call, the customer is left unhappy. Calls can also distract your staff from focusing on the most important parts of your business. A website can reduce these calls and increase internal productivity. At the same time, it helps customers find useful information without needing to call, which ultimately provides an all-around better user experience. A good website design company in Nigeria will know how to place the right information in the right places on your website.
Updates And Announcements.
Since your website is on 24/7, it’s easy to post updates and announcements to your customers. It’s a way to keep them up to date on everything that you’re doing. When something is particularly relevant to them, it increases the chance of you being able to upsell them.
5. Most Important factor of a website – SEO.
The most important factor for having a website in Nigeria and anywhere else in the world is that; a website helps you gain massive visibility and creates limitless awareness for whatever it is you do in Nigeria (or anywhere else). This wide-reaching visibility is best achieved by optimizing your website for it to show up on the first page of search engines (such as Google), whenever people search for; sets of words that relate to what you do. The whole process for achieving this is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
6. Cost/Prices of Web Design in Nigeria (Packages).
Cost of Website Design in Nigeria. | Prices of Top Web Design Company in Lagos.
Are you asking: How much does it cost to build/create a website in Nigeria?
The prices below are just to give you an idea of what the cost for designing a website looks like. But most times, every job is unique with a unique cost.
Up to 5 Customized Email Accounts.
Up to 20 pictures/media files.
Up to 6 pages of content
Recommended for “one man” start-up businesses. Sites with very few pages.
Unlimited Customized Email Accounts.
Up to 60 pictures/media files.
Up to 15 pages of content
Recommended for small size; Corporate bodies, NGOs, and Churches.
Unlimited Customized Email Accounts.
Up to 150 pictures/media files.
Up to 35 pages of content
Recommended for sites with lots of media files and some advance development.
7. Best/Top Web Designers/Company in Nigeria.
What makes BusinessOntop the best Web Design Company in Nigeria. Or Who is the Best Web Designer in Nigeria?
- First of all, Web design in Nigeria, like in other parts of the world, is meant to be all about creativity, passion, and superior understanding of web technologies, and not just a business enterprise. Hence, you need BusinessOntop; a creativity-based set of Web designers in Nigeria.
- Another reason to choose BusinessOntop; as your preferred Website Design Company in Nigeria is because of our ability to design web sites that communicate “the right message”, this always gives us an edge on every web design project. In addition, we give advice on website contents and web content management to our clients. We are professional Web site Designers in Nigeria, and professionalism is what we stand for, this makes us the Best Web Design Company in Nigeria.
- Furthermore, you definitely do not want to settle for just any Web Designer in somewhere in Nigeria, we are a team of Web Design Experts in Nigeria. Hence, we put the best of our expertise in every single website we design. Its all about creating and designing Professional Web sites in Nigeria.
- Finally, based on our expertise and our ability to offer related business growth services, we can confidently say we are the Best Web Designers Company in Nigeria. A trial will convince.
8. Best/Top Web Designers/Company in Lagos.
What makes BusinessOntop the best Web Design Company in Lagos.
Web Designers in Lagos – First of all, Lagos today has grown to be the center of excellence when it comes to web design technologies in Nigeria, and it is no longer news that every tom-dick-and-harry in Lagos claims to be one of the Best Web Design Experts in Lagos. Therefore, many unsuspecting Lagosians, have fallen into the hands of terrible people who claim to be Web Designers in Lagos.
At BusinessOntop, we are Web Design Experts in Lagos and we have grown to be one of the most renowned web Designers in Lagos. We design professional looking web designs in Lagos Nigeria. Our biggest strength lies in our ability to render other services that would give your project/business an edge, such as; Logo design in Lagos Nigeria, SEO in Lagos Nigeria, Company Profile in Lagos Nigeria, Proposal Writing in Lagos Nigeria, Business Plan Writing in Lagos Nigeria, Feasibility Study in Lagos Nigeria, Business Growth Consulting in Lagos Nigeria, Speech Writing in Nigeria, and provision of Sound System & DJ in Lagos Nigeria.
9. How to find the best Website Designers in Lagos Nigeria.
Congratulations !!! !! !
You just found us.
If you have been wondering how you can find the Best Web Design Company/Agency in Nigeria or the Best Website Designers in Lagos, then we at BusinessOntop are always here for you.
10. Contact Us: Web Design Company in Lagos Nigeria..
How do I contact a Web Designer/Company in Lagos Nigeria?
We are always available and willing to hear from you. Click on the Contact Button below to reach us.